(1) Cadenheads, Edinburgh We are the oldest shop in the Cadenhead line. Although, the original company premises were in Aberdeen all that remains, a beautiful stained glass window, is on display here in the Canongate. You’ll find us on the right hand side travelling down Edinburgh’s historic Royal Mile. The Canongate is the last section of the Mile and contains many buildings of great historic and architectural significance. As one of the oldest businesses on the Royal Mile and as Edinburgh’s best established whisky shop we are an institution of some reknown. Our opening hours are:- Monday to Saturday 10.30am – 5.30pm If you wish a complete stock list please e-mail us and we will send an up-to-date file by attachment. As part of our service we run a series of whisky tastings in a local pub. These are aimed at delivering a fun and informative way of sampling some of our own range as well as a selection of the more interesting proprietor’s bottlings, Again please contact us for full details.
(2) Celtic Whiskey Shop, The Celtic Whiskey Shop is Ireland’s premier whiskey shop and is based in the heart of Dublin city centre. First opened in June 2003, it has become a mecca for whiskey lovers both in Ireland and abroad. Over the past 6 years, we have built strong ties with all the producers of Irish whiskey and regularly offer exclusive whiskeys, whiskey launches, tasting evenings and distillery trips. To receive regular updates please sign up for our newsletter. Located at 27-28 Dawson Street, Dublin 2, Celtic Whiskey Shop is managed by Ally Alpine who has twenty five years experience in the trade along with a very talented and friendly staff. Darragh, ‘Irish’ Michael & ‘Scottish’ Michael are the regular staff who serve up in-store whiskey tastings all day, every day! They have a wealth of whiskey and drinks industry knowledge which they are only too happy to share.
(3) Duncan Taylor, Huntly Duncan Taylor & Company has ownership of one of the largest privately-held collections of rare scotch whisky casks. The company has been “laying down” casks from premium Scottish distilleries for decades and has, in recent years, made its branded products available to whisky connoisseurs throughout the World.
(4) Gordon & MacPhail, Elgin We offer more than 300 presentations of own bottled single malts, aged from 5 to 70 years old, and a stock holding of more than 700 whiskies.
(5) Royal Mile Whiskies, Edinburgh was set up as a specialist malt whisky retailer, based on Edinburgh’s historic Royal Mile. An independent, Scottish-owned shop located in Scotland, Royal Mile Whiskies specialises in single malt scotch whisky, but also sells Irish whiskey, bourbon whiskey, grain whisky and blends. We were very proud to win Whisky Magazine’s ‘Retailer of the Year’ award in 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2010.
(6) Whisky Shop,The Whisky Shop Dufftown is based in the heart of Speyside We offer an exceptional selection of over 500 single malt Scotch whiskies and related items for you to buy on-line, over the phone or by dropping in to see us in Dufftown.We pride ourselves on being an all round, independent, whisky information centre for you, where you can get helpful advice on which single malts to try and how to fully enjoy Scotland’s finest product. We also offer whisky tastings here in Dufftown. Our online whisky store allows you not only to find whiskies you already love, but to find great whisky that you have yet to try by letting you search by style and flavours. If you are not sure where to start why not try our whisky search and uncover something new?
(7) World Of Whiskey Our philosophy is to offer a commendable collection of fine whiskies including many exclusive, rare and vintage bottles from around the world. Browse our collection of over 300 whiskies or become a member and enjoy the opportunity to pre-order a wide range of whiskies with a free gift as well as receiving newsletters with reviews and articles from our whisky expert, Charles Maclean
(8) Master Of Malt has a proud heritage of over 25 years in whisky retail. From humble beginnings in our retail shop in Royal Tunbridge Wells, we have painstakingly compiled our vast catalogue of fine single malt scotch whiskies over a quarter of a century to provide one of the most expansive ranges of fine and rare malts to be found anywhere in the world, and if we haven’t got it – the chances are we can find it for you.
(9) Robert Graham Ltd We have 135 valuable years of retail experience offering finest scotch whisky, cigars and tobacco with specialist whisky and cigar shops in both Edinburgh and Glasgow (the city in which we were originally founded in 1874)